EUROSTANDARTE (hereinafter, “the Company”) takes the security of clients’ personal data and the storage of confidential information very seriously.
To prevent any loss, misuse, changes, or unauthorized access of information by third parties, the Company fulfils all relevant requirements (both administrative and technical), i.e. regularly performs checks, tests, and other essential reviews.
What personal information is collected by the Company and for what purposes?
The personal information that may be collected by the Company falls into the following categories:
Information that you provide voluntarily
You can provide the Company with your personal details, contact information, and financial data etc. by filling the forms online, over the telephone, via the email, or any other available methods.
In addition to the above, certain parts of the Company website may ask you to provide personal information voluntarily. The personal information that you are asked to provide, along with the reasons for which you are asked to provide it, will be clarified by your request.
Information that the Company collects automatically
When visiting the Company website, certain information (such as your IP address, device type, browser type etc.) is sent from your device automatically. In some jurisdictions, including European Union, this information may be classified as personal information under standard regulations for data protection.
The Company also receives information about how your device has interacted with the website, including the links followed.
Collecting this information enables the Company to conduct analyses of user and Client requests for the purposes of improving the quality of available products and services.
Disclosure of personal information
The Company may disclose your personal information to the following categories of recipients:
– Group companies, third-party service providers, and partners who provide the Company with data processing services (for example, to provide functionality or help to enhance the security of the Company website) or who otherwise process personal information for the purposes described in this Policy.
– Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory or government agency, court, or other third party as permitted by law.
The Company uses your personal data for the following purposes:
1. Serving you as a client
Type of data: identity (name, country of residence, address, and other similar information); contact details (email address, telephone number); copies of national identity documents (passport, identity card and similar); financial (bank account details, bank card numbers and holder name, documents confirming origin of funds and similar).
Purpose: registering you as a new client, providing the opportunity to open a trading account, providing the opportunity to use the Company’s products and services, and collecting information regarding the possibility that funds are owed to the Company.
2. Managing risk, money laundering prevention, responding to regulatory requirements and legal claims
Type of data: transactional, financial, identity
Purpose: compliance with applicable laws; money laundering detection, investigation, and reporting; submission of information to applicable governmental bodies in cases it is required by law; the collection of information for compliance and AML purposes.
Type of data: contact information and correspondence
Purpose: provision of information regarding the Company’s products and services.
Clients have the following rights:
– To send a request for the correction of any inaccurate information and/or the completion of any incomplete personal information. The Company will subsequently process the request and notify any third parties to whom such personal information may have been transmitted in accordance with the terms set out in this Policy.
– To opt out of receiving any marketing materials sent by the Company.
– To request the desistance of personal information processing. The refusal of personal data processing may prevent you from being able to access particular products and services for which the processing of personal information is necessary.
– To request the erase all of your personal information, with what the Company should comply, unless there is a lawful reason for not doing so.
Company security measures
The Company applies all appropriate technical and administrative measures in order to protect the personal information that it collects and processes.
In particular, the Company:
– Stores personal data on secure servers.
– Uses encrypted transmission links.
– Uses other warranties: firewalls, authentication systems (e.g. passwords), and access control mechanisms to prevent unauthorized access to systems and data.
– Regularly reviews methods of information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to systems.
– Restricts access to personal information for employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it.
Your personal information is only retained for as long as it is necessary to carry out the purposes set out in this Policy (unless further retention is required by law).
Do you have any questions?
24/7 Support will help you!
01-234 WARSZAWA, ul. MARCINA KASPRZAKA, nr 31